Carrfields Irrigation / Sales & Design Process
Carrfields Irrigation Sales & Design Process
Carrfields Irrigation has built its trustworthy reputation by offering exceptional service and expertise at every stage of the project. The team focuses on making the process of installing a new irrigation system as seamless as possible for buyers:
- Carrfields Engineers will walk you through a range of designs tailored for a specific property, providing critical analyses of each to allow the right choice to be made. The Engineers follow the Irrigation NZ design guidelines and uphold the highest of standards in their work.
- The team will work with you to arrange installation logistics and keep in regular contact to ensure the system is being installed exactly to the customer’s requirements.
- Upon completion of an irrigation system, the Engineers will go through an extensive commissioning process to ensure the installed system is as per the design.
- The team will provide training to ensure the customer can operate the system correctly and that they have a basic troubleshooting/service knowledge.
- The team will always be on call to assist if the customer has any questions and will endeavour to attend service and breakdown call outs in a timely fashion.
Carrfields Irrigation’s design and innovative approach have been rewarded in 2016 with the 2016 Irrigation NZ Innovation Award. Details can be found at the link below
162 Dobson Street
t. 03 307 6690
0508 4 IRRIGATION
Contact the Team
National Sales Manager
P: +64 3 307 6690
M: +64 21 347 985
National Service Manager
M: +64 27 807 5770
Branch Manager, Central Otago
P: +64 3 440 2007
M: +64 27 807 2376