Find one of our Livestock Agents or Dairy Specialists by clicking the button below.
More than buying and selling your livestock.
Carrfields livestock agents are part of a nationwide network of over 100 livestock agents and dairy herd specialists throughout the country.
Carrfields agents offer our clients specialist advice and expertise to help them achieve maximum returns, by providing a range of national and international marketing options including:
• Forward contracts
• Livestock calculations
• On-farm clearing sales
• Prime stock marketing
• Private treaty sales
• Live export
Browse this section for sales in your region or dairy herds on offer. Alternatively, if you are looking for a specific line of stock or want to discuss the sale of your stock, please use our Agent Locator to locate your resident Carrfields livestock agent.
Toll Free Enquiries: 0800 223 070
To purchase Livestock through the Carrfields Livestock Online website follow this link: Carrfields Livestock Online >
Carrfields Stockline Facility allow you to take advantage of seasonal buying opportunities by providing finance to buy stock now, with repayment made when the stock is sold. With a Carrfields Stockline Facility, you can purchase sheep, cattle and dairy.
- Seasonal Livestock Finance
- No repayments for up to 12 months
- Repayment at sale of stock
- 100% finance available
- For sheep, cattle and dairy
- Interest calculated daily and charged monthly
- Simple to set up your facility and easy to use
Interested in applying for a Stockline Facility?
To speak to a Carrfields Livestock representative, call us toll free on 0800 223 070.
Applying for an account with Carrfields is a simple process.
Just download the application form here, complete the details and return it to your nearest Carrfields office. Be sure to carefully read the terms and conditions.
Direct Debit From
Just download the direct debit from here. Complete the details and return it to your nearest Carrfields office. Be sure to carefully read the terms and conditions.
An ASD form must be completed and submitted by the person responsible for animals being sent for processing and for the movements of all cattle and deer.
- An ASD form must be completed and submitted by the person responsible for:
- all animals sent for processing; and
- for movements of cattle and deer.
An ASD form is also mandated for the movements of sheep, lambs, goats, alpacas, llamas, ostriches and emus sent from one property or saleyard to another property, saleyard or property where there is a different person in charge.
- Transport operators are not to prepare ASD forms. They are required to transfer ASD when provided by the supplier with the animals being moved.
- ASD forms that accompany cattle and deer, including those from lifestyle farmers, must include an AHB or MINDA number.
- If the withholding period for treatments is not known, the default period should apply as follows:
- 63 days default period for horses, ostriches and emus.
- 91 days (3 months) for farmed mammals (other than horses).
- Signed copies of the ASD form must be kept for one year by:
- the party who completed and signed the form; and
- the farmer or saleyard operator who received and then sold the animals.
- Signed copies of the ASD form must be kept for four years by meat processors (faxed changes must also be recorded).
- Where a property is sold as a going concern (including the stock) the vendor must ensure that all stock have ASD records.
- During the transition period of moving animals, those animals not born on the property with no ASD form provided (or knowledge has not been passed on by the previous person in charge), the new person in charge must default to the worst case regarding MAF movement or surveillance controls.
- A separate ASD for pigs will be required for all movements.
- The National Pest Management Strategy requires the ASD for cattle and deer to physically accompany the movement of the animals.
- A fax may be used to correct or complete an ASD, and this does not need to be followed up with the original. In this case, the original ASD received must be clearly marked as void.
- The practice of pre-signing ASD forms is not acceptable.
- People responsible for stock must supply an ASD form when stock leaves their property. The subsequent person responsible must receive an ASD before or when they receive stock. If no form is received the animals must be held separately until a form is supplied or the animals must be returned to the supplier.
To search for your local Carrfields livestock agent, please use our Agent locator (Top).
Alternatively, please contact our regional processing offices:
|Northern Regional Office||Tuakau||09 236 9882||09 236 email@example.com|
|Southern Regional Office||Feilding||06 323 6180||06 323 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Southern Regional Office||Invercargill||06 323 6180||06 323 email@example.com|